By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your personal data as set out in this policy.
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit the Website or make a Deliveroo order through the Website, you may be asked to provide personal data about yourself including your name, contact details and payment information such as credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may use your personal data to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree and consent that we may use [your personal data] to let you know about [our other products and services that may be of interest to you] including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree and consent that we may also share your personal data with third parties in the food, drink, leisure, transportation, payment services and advertising sectors to use your personal data in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail). We may also share your personal data with marketing companies who help us analyse the personal data we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your personal data described above or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
- For any of above purposes, if the collection and provision of personal data is mandatory, we will indicate as appropriate. For any mandatory information required by us, we will not be able to provide you access the Website, supply our services to you or administer our services provided to you for the above purposes if you do not provide us with the required information.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers in Ireland.
- If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third party marketing and advertising companies, our affiliated entities in the food, drink, leisure, transportation, payment services and advertising sectors, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your personal data may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- We take steps to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your personal data for a reasonable period for as long as necessary for the purposes set out above, or as long as the law requires.
- Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to see the personal data we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below. In the event that you make an Access Request, we reserve the right to charge a fee of HK$100 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data we hold about you.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to the Office Manager at Roofoods Limited, 1 Cousin Lane, London, EC4R 3TE, United Kingdom; or call on tel +44 203 699 9977